At the dawn of mankind, people lived in harmony with nature! Everything our ancestors used to eat or drink was a 100% product of nature and they had nothing to worry about the quality or health benefits of their food! Even though that food was raw and untreated, it was a lot healthier than the stuff we are eating today!
Actually, this trend of having healthy intake into our body was alive and well until mankind started progressing in the fields of industry.
The moment when we created the first steam machine and started making huge leaps in the field of manufacturing and industrial progress, our life started to lose its original quality! Our air gets polluted by huge amounts of smoke, our water gets poisoned by numerous harmful particles, and these factors combined are directly influencing the quality of our food!
Why is this important? Because high-quality, unprocessed food means a healthy body! The most important thing when it comes to health is prevention and we stopped taking care of that long ago!
So, who do we turn to in these unhealthy times? We are all witnessing pollution on a global scale, illegal dumps can be found all over the world, our Ozone layer is not what it used to be, and we are getting hit from all possible angles. But, we prevail!
Our soil is not suitable for growing healthy food, but our progress in other fields can help us have a normal life. There is one specific field, and you all have used its products.
Of course, it's Pharmacology, and the development and progress we made in that field that can allow us to still have a normal, healthy life! How? Well, using the products that will supply us with the optimal amount of essential life substances.
What are these substances, who and how can take them, and what they bring to the table? All these important questions need answers, and the best place to get them is our site, https://supplements.org/! In the following lines, you will get a chance to find out everything about Us, and about the substances you need, if your goal is to reach some old age and enjoy life with your loved ones.
What is https://supplements.org/ and does it bring to the table?
In simple words, this site is a platform where you can search for supplements, info about the health conditions, and all related products.
Unfortunately, we live in a world where normal life is not possible without taking some artificial, man-made supplements. What's even worse, many people still think that these products are created to kill them or similar nonsense! We have to understand that the intake of supplements can enhance our performance in all fields, starting with health, which is the most important thing when you think about it, right?!
Indeed, some people really try to sell low-quality products that will cause more harm than good, but you have to be responsible to yourself and check twice before buying supplements, additives, and any kind of similar products. The best and easiest way to do that is https://supplements.org/.
We offer a lot of information about the supplements, filtering and searching options for a particular field you are interested in, health topics, and a lot more. Having all this said, let's now move on and showcase what our awesome platform has to offer.
A wide variety of sorting and filtering options:
The first thing you will see when you land on https://supplements.org/ is the wide variety of choices that we provide. First of all, you will see the main categories drop-down menus.
It is really important to emphasize how detailed and dedicated all the members of our team have been since the creation of the site, and to prove that, we will point out just a part of the site's complexity, by showcasing categories and drop-down menus setup:
The main categories are:
- Respiratory and Immunity - one of the most wanted kinds of supplements these days when mankind fights with Covid19. In here you will find subcategories such as allergies and immunity, asthma, bronchitis, cold and flu, cough remedies, fever in children. the immune system, sore throat, thyroid
- Mental Health - always important to keep this part of your health at the highest level possible! When it comes to this, https://supplements.org/ offers products for anxiety, binge eating disorder, depression, energy and stimulation, mood, sleeping, etcetera.
- Healthy body - healthy body is the focal pivot of healthy life. Clicking this drop-down menu you will see subsections such as anti-inflammatory, anti-aging and longevity, blood pressure, bone, and joint health, and cardiovascular health.
- For Women - women's body is a temple of miracles and these substances can keep it functional. They are divided into several subcategories such as antiaging and longevity, fibroids, menopause, premenstrual syndrome (PMS), skin health, women's health.
- For Men - men tend to forget to take care of themselves, but substances offer in these sub-cats on https://supplements.org/ can play a crucial part in improving it; antiaging and longevity, hairy growth, libido, men's health, testosterone.
- Fitness and Fat loss - one of the most trending categories of health (if this is something to be divided into categories at all), and probably the one that is mentioned the most in public. Sub-cats such as binge eating disorder, energy and stimulation, fat loss, insulin sensitivity, and keto can point you to the right substances you need to take if you want results
- Brain and nervous system - no need to tell how important this is. If you having any issues with this, check these subcategories, find where your problem lies, and see what can help you; brain health and cognition, dementia, epilepsy, migraines/headaches, multiple sclerosis.
- Bone & Joint - to be fit and healthy, you need to be able to move without problems. https://supplements.org/ is offering the list of the best supplements for this topic in these sections: anti-inflammatory, arthritis, bone, and joint health, gout, fibromyalgia.
- Blood Sugar - one of the main causes of numerous modern age diseases. Using supplements presented in these categories will significantly lower the risk of getting any blood sugar issues. This category is divided into several sub-categories such as diabetes, keto, insulin sensitivity.
- Abdomen (belly) - the part of our body that connects the upper and lower body, very important for each individual. If you have any issues with this, you can check the sub-categories here and see what https://supplements.org/ suggests when it comes to supplements intake. Crohn's disease, food poisoning, gallstones, gut health, IBS.
What We tried to do in this part of the About Us article was to get you closer to the principle that https://supplements.org/ works on! It is very simple! In these 10 main categories, you can find the general source of your problem, and the subcategories are giving you the option to be more precise and specific about the issue you are suffering from! Once you establish the diagnosis, you are just a click away from getting a complete list of the best supplements you need to take to fix your problems.
We bring you the most Popular Health Topics!
We are witnessing that awareness about health is getting more present in everyday life, and that is good news. Here, at https://supplements.org/ you can see the most popular topics, and check out what are the main natural compounds and supplements people are talking about daily.
For example, the most popular topic is General Health and people are talking about multivitamins, omega 3 fish oil, calcium, magnesium, you get the point! The same logic is used with all other topics (antiaging and longevity, anti-inflammatory, bone, and joint health, sleeping, cholesterol, stress, anxiety, fat loss, etc.
Our list of most Popular Supplements and Brands:
Arranging an appointment at a doctor's office can take a while and we usually don't have time for preventive health, so informing via the web has become a standard procedure!
If you decide to take this step, you should be careful, and visit only trustworthy and expert sites! And here, at https://supplements.org/ we have put a lot of effort to deserve that title!
Here, you can check out the list of the most popular supplements and the list of the most popular brands! Popularity is closely related to quality, that's a thing you need to understand!
When it comes to Popular Supplements, https://supplements.org/ points out Magnesium, Omega3 fish oil, Vitamin D, Zinc, Vitamin C, Vitamin B12, Melatonin, and others. Once you click the one you need, the new page will be displayed, and you will see the total number of products that contain the wanted compound, marks, experience from others, benefits that substance brings, and stuff like that! We gave our best to put all the relevant info here!
The same goes for the Most Popular Brands. Our platform, https://supplements.org/ offers a nice collection of brands including Life Extension, NOW Foods, Thorne Research, Jarrow Formulas, and many others. Once you click the brand, the new page will display all the products from it, and you will be able to search for the specific one, filter by supplements, and rate them.
It is time to take your life and health into your own hands! Using our platform, you will have the best possible insight into all causes of health issues and all the best and most popular supplements and brands that are dealing with this topic! Be responsible, be careful, give your body the fuel it needs to run a long and healthy life! Bookmark https://supplements.org/ now and make a first but big step towards a healthy life!